Saturdays have become the new grocery day. I use to always do my grocery shopping after work on Mondays, but the past few months, it's just been too hard and I don't feel like getting home at 6:30 pm on Monday Nights (especially since Noah goes to bed at 7:30 pm). So, Saturdays I like to leave my house around 8:30 am and be home by 10 am. Today Noah went to Festival Foods with me in Green Bay while Mike worked on his hot rod truck.
I love grocery days because as soon as I get home, I get busy making food. Today I made Cheese & Sausage Chowder in the crock pot and then I made Cherry Torte with a pretzel crust. Yummy yummy in my tummy!
Noah loves to watch the snowplows next door.
Noah, just chilling out in the living room with his baby bunny that says "Happy Easter!"
I enjoyed Olive Garden with Emily, Carla, and Melissa a few weekends ago! It was so nice to see them after 2 years!
My baby belly is starting to come out! I am 13 weeks today!!! I've gained a whole 2 pounds. Sweet!
Winter, please go away. We want green grass not white.
I can't believe we lose an hour of sleep tonight. Geez! Good thing I took a 2 hour nap while Noah was napping today. I need all the sleep I can get lately. This baby growing business makes me tired.
Hope you have a wonderful week everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment