Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good Stuff

Mike ran the Bellin Run last Saturday (6.2 miles) and he did awesome! He ran it in 55:18. Noah and I are so proud of him! He placed 3,625 out of 18,701.


 Mike bought Noah a trailer to ride in that pulls behind the lawnmower. Noah loves lawnmower rides and asks for a ride everyday. The only time Noah can't ride, is when Mike is cutting grass.
 Yay! I am 27 weeks pregnant today! I love being pregnant and feeling the baby kick. I have my glucose test and dr appt on Monday!
 We bought Noah the movie set, "Your Baby Can Read". He loves it and watches it every night before going to bed.
 Mike and I enjoyed date night at Margaritas! Yum!

 Noah loves to wear Mama's sunglasses! He has two pairs, but he doesn't like his. What a silly boy!
 I had my Thirty-One party a week ago and only 4 people came. Good thing I was able to capture lots of outside order form sales from everyone at work! I appreciate it so much. Rumor has it that the order should be shipped to my house TODAY! Yay! I love my Thirty One purse!
I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Bring on summer fun! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment