Here are the Hille Happenings over the past month and a half:
We went to the Circus in Green Bay
Noah had more fun with his toy than watching the circus
Noel is a happy baby at 6 months! She is starting to sit up with support and enjoying playing with toys she can sit by
We traded my 2007 Saturn for a side by side. I love that this 4 wheeler is an automatic!
We enjoyed the nice summer like days in March by playing in the back yard. Noah enjoyed his juice box in his bubble car
We enjoyed going for walks after supper on the nice summer like nights in March!
Noel is so fun! I love putting bows in her hair and dressing her up! My own living dolly!
Spring means mud and Noah will find it even if it is only one puddle in our back yard.
Noah loves playing in his sand box with all his cars, trucks, and diggers.
Noel clamps her mouth shut when we try to give her solid food which means feeding her takes a long timeGrandma, we hope you are feeling better and healing fast!
Noel at 7 months already. She loves to sit up and she tries to reach for everything, like my dinner plate, papers I am reading, cell phone, Noah's toys etc. What a silly girl. She wanted her 7 month sign too so we had several attempts at getting a photo this month. Noel puts everything in her mouth, everything and anything she can get her hands on.
I love this photo of our 2 blessings!
This photo cracks me up because Noah is all happy and then I looked at Noel's face and realized that Noah is sitting on her hand.
We made roll out bunny cookies for Easter with yellow frosting! Yum!
We celebrated my 33rd Birthday on April 3rd! The day before this, Mike was diagnosed with Pneumonia. So this year I was sick on his birthday-Feb 9th and he was sick on my birthday. He did decorate our house for my birthday and bought me a birthday cake! For my birthday, I got a Kindle Fire! Love it! My hobbies lately are reading on my Kindle Fire, scrapbooking using Project Life, and reading magazines (Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, HGTV Magazine).
We dyed hard boiled eggs for Easter! This was the first time we have done this in probably 10 years or more.
All dressed in their Easter outfits for Church at Assumption B.V.M Catholic Church in Pulaski.
Noel, our fashionista!
Noah is loving his Easter Basket from the Easter Bunny! To get Noah to eat real food, we have to bribe him with candy as his treat for eating real food.
Noel, all tired from a long day and she fell asleep on her bunny.
Noah loves his stuffed bunny rabbits and always has (he has 4 bunnies plus Noel's bunny). He has to sleep with them every night and tiger too.
We are very excited that summer is coming!
If you want to leave a comment on my blog, just click on the word "comments" right below this sentence.
Amy I so enjoy your blog. Noah is obviously all boy and Noel is just so sweet I could take her home (for an afternoon).
ReplyDelete