Saturday, November 10, 2012

Love the Holidays!

I love the holidays! I was able to get a lot of Christmas shopping done already. I shopped online for the most part. Super Easy!

Here are the Hille Happenings:

I finally got a necklace holder! Love that it hides in our closet.
 Noah and Noel love riding their toys around the house.
Noel loves to take out all of Noah's books after I just organized them all by size.
Speaking of organizing, I love our hall closet. Everything is in it's place.
I love this picture of the kids looking at their books on the couch.
I use namebubbles.com for all the kids labels for their clothes etc and every time I order them, they give me free pumpkin face stickers! Super Easy for decorating our pumpkins!
Noel is obsessed with the pumpkin's mouth. When Noah was her age, he was obsessed with eyes!
Noah loves giving Noel rides when he drives his John Deere Tractor and trailer around the yard.
This is what happens when I don't put the diaper bag away, Noel decided to go through the whole bag and reorganize everything to be on the floor. Ugh!
Noah still loves playing with his tractors on the couch.
 Noel loves Noah's room and she decided she needed to sit at Noah's little table and look at a book!
 Happy Halloween! Noah was "Noah the Builder" aka "Bob the Builder" and Noel was a skeleton with cute Halloween pants!
 Noah loves wearing his hard hat and his toolbelt. He loves helping Mike around the house or in the garage.
 Noel did very well trick or treating! Love her little kitty trick or treat bag!
Finally, one night, Noel pointed to one of her dolls and now she sleeps with this doll every night! She normally only plays with Noah's cars.

 2 weeks till Thanksgiving! I am Thankful for my family, my health, my job, my house, and the internet! We have had 5 showings of our house. No offers yet.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment