Noel loves her rain boots and has to wear them like every day even thou she likes to put them on the wrong feet
Noah loves to ride four wheeler around our spacious yard. I love it when the guys get to ride around too.
Noel loved the caramel apple dip I made. Yum!
Mother's Day is the best! Trying to get both kids to smile together. Pretty much impossible.We love our new chairs that we got from Ashley Furniture! Getting them was quite the challenge, but we finally got them on Friday night just in time for Noah's Birthday party on Saturday!
We started decorating our house! I love having a mantel to decorate. I also love the Rustic Shed store that I found in Bonduel.
The backhoe came the morning of Noah's Birthday party to get our sump pump to pump water down to our field instead of in the middle of our yard. Good entertainment for the kids while I cleaned the house and got ready for the party!Noah loved decorating his birthday cake, especially putting a pile of sprinkles in one spot. What a goof and a typical 4 year old.
Noah loves Thomas right now. Happy 4th Birthday little buddy!
The kids love the mounds of dirt in the backyard right now. Good thing we have lots of sand pails and shovels!
For Noah's Birthday present, Mike bought him a 70 cc 4 wheeler!
Finally, a really nice day today to go out to Shawano Lake. It only takes us 16 minutes to get there from our house! Love.Flip Flops in the sand. Can't get any better than that! Here is to a great summer at the beach! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment