This weekend, Mike and I spent getting Noah's new bedroom ready. Noah loves tires and cars, so the theme of his new room is The Cars and Lightening McQueen. Noah loves his new car bed too! He did really well sleeping in his new room last night for the first time.
Noah's new race car bed!
Every morning while I am getting ready for work, Noah is up and ready to start the day so he plays with his trucks in the bathroom. He always lines them up on the counter and then throws them in the bathroom sink. Noah loves to give kisses now. All the stuffed animals get kisses.
At work, we moved into our new building and I love my new cube!
Sweet Noah loves his Mama! His favorite new sentance to say to us is "Mama, Papa, Sit"
Mike and I went out to eat at Famous Dave's BBQ in Appleton for my 32nd Birthday! Super yummy!
Hope everyone has a great Easter!







Love the pics you all look great! Happy Birthday Amy!
ReplyDelete