Saturday, May 14, 2011

Noah Update and Baby Update

Noah is doing much better since his hospital stay. The cat was negative for rabies so we were able to discontinue the rest of the rabies vaccine series.
Noah is adapting very well to Polka Tots Day Care. Every morning he still cries when I drop him off, but he is doing fine except for the fact that he bite a kid twice on Friday. Got to love the age of 2.
Noah will turn 2 years old on May 22nd.
 My ultrasound is on Tuesday and we are going to find out the gender. I think it's going to be a boy. Mike thinks it's a girl. Either way, we are hoping for a happy, healthy baby! I am 22 weeks today.
 Noah loves to sit on the ceramic deer in Grandma Williamson's Garden. He looks so sweet with his dandelions.
 Noah loves to swing and swing and swing.
 Mother's Day was really nice. We ate at Red Robin and went shopping.
 I am in a reading kick lately. "Water for Elephants" is an awesome book. I plan on seeing the movie after finishing the book. I haven't started "How Full is your Bucket?" yet.
 Noah loves driving his little car around the yard! Mike got a good deal on lots of outdoor toys for Noah to play with, including a tug boat sandbox! Now if the rain would just stop.
On June 9th, I am having a Thirty-One party. Thirty-One sells purses, bags, totes, etc that can be personalized with your name or any saying you want or nothing at all.
Here is their website: http://www.mythirtyone.com/content/AboutTHirtyOne.aspx
Here is their catalog: http://catalog.thirtyonegifts.com/page1.html

Have a fantastic week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment